Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween! 👻🎃✨


Hey all! Happy (belated) Halloween! 🎃✨

So last night I had a night out with my babes at Nabin's @ Bali Lane.

The ambience of the restaurant was so chill and warm. The pillows were sooooooo soft and comfortable. And it smelled totally amazing.

Also, it was the first and probably last time I tried seesha. 

We got a lovely apple flavour, but I didn't like it much. There was no kick in it and it wasn't what I was expecting at all. But oh well, it was an experience.

And I finally got to wear my new halter neck, double slit maxi dress, and I felt so hot in it. Legit! HAHA. Apparently its Nasty Gal inspired, I got it from Carousell for $23. 

My feet absolutely died in my Malibu heels from Styledasher, but they were so gorgeous. They gave me terrible blisters, they made me wanna cry, but I wore them for the whole day. HAAAAAAAY.

I can't wait for our next outing. And yeah the selfie is just because my makeup and face game was on point yesterday. 

I'll try to post more soon, if I'm not dead from assignments. 

Love,
Ber 



No comments:

Post a Comment