Thursday, November 6, 2014

Submissions are (almost) over!

Hey everyone!

For past few days have been great photo days, so I decided to share these amazing shots with you.

In my all black ensemble that I wore today, I was shot by my dear friend Nozomi and she did a really amazing job despite the fact she was holding a curry puff in one hand.


I climbed into this huge V yesterday and I thought it looked really cool. It's the only V I'm gonna get because everyone assumes I'm straight. Major FML.


joy: she looks like she can pose for lingerie


And this last one was taken by Alyssa, a long time friend of mine on Sunday! 


anyway, I just started on Exercise 2 for Concept Research and my theme is Gothic and I drew this girl. Idk if its any good but I hope she looks edgy and cool HAHA.



I have a pretty good feeling about this Exercise so I'm gonna pop off and continue it. 

More mini-updates to come!

Love,
Ber 

No comments:

Post a Comment