Sunday, October 26, 2014

Updates! ♡

Hey all! ♡

Year 1 Sem 2 has just started and it's only been my first week back and I've been so busy. 

I'm really working to up my GPA this semester so I'm putting in a lot more effort for my work. 

These are some pretty stellar collages I made for Concept Research and the theme is Our Natural World. I spent like 5 hours on it and I'm pretty proud of it. I have the right to be proud, right? 

Well, I hope my teacher likes it. She can be pretty anal sometimes. 

Also, I'm still not done with editing the video and the post about my Aussie trip, which blows, because I keep putting it off! HAHAHA. I hope I'll get to work on it soon.

That's all for now. I'll try to update when interesting things happen. But I have a pretty boring life so don't expect much.

Love,
Ber ♡

P.S. 
Don't steal my work. 








No comments:

Post a Comment