Friday, September 26, 2014

#ChickFamilyAusTrip2K14 Day 0

HEY EVERYONE IT ME

me

It me

I am Ber

Yes me

Here with a quick update

The time now is 11:16PM and my ass is still at home. My luggage is all packed and I'm ready to go, but since my flight is literally at 2:45AM, imma chill.

So I decided to pack my laptop in the end because it isn't even that heavy and I rather have small daily updates instead of shoving a long ass post down your throats when I'm back.

You can keep up with me easier if you check out my twitter @brncng, I'll be tweeting up till boarding and once we land in Sydney and I get my SIM card. My instagram (same user as twitter) will also be flooded with posts and you can track the tag #ChickFamilyAusTrip2K14.

I also downloaded like 8 albums to my phone so I can listen to more songs on the flight. I finally listened to Centuries and it makes me feel like aggressively doing a lyrical dance.

Still not sure if I'll be doing any vlogs. Idek what people wanna watch tbh. I'm mediocre at makeup. Maybe I'll just post something simple up, yeah?

The time now is 11:25PM and I've been sitting at this desk for 9 minutes writing this. I can't wait to sleep on the plane or at the airport. 2:45AM.

Can you even imagine how shit I'm gonna look in the morning? When we arrive in Sydney, it'll be afternoon. Everyone will be looking at me and be like who is this ugly Asian midget troll

And I'll sit on the floor and cry while I eat a bag of chips.

Idk how to sign off this shit so I'm just gonna say bye

Bye,
Ber

No comments:

Post a Comment